||Figure 1: Illustration of far-field and E-field distribution of a circular polarzied antenna patch on multilayer LTCC simulated with EMPIRE, which is based on the 3D Finite Differences Time Domain method
EMPIRE™ is one of the leading 3D electromagnetic field simulators based on the powerful Finite Difference Time Domain Method. Its applicability covers the 3D-EM design and modelling of nearly all passive devices. Especially for multi-layered RF components and for antennas on LTCC. EMPIRE™ has been proven in practice in a huge number of applications. This experience is offered to design RF modules for customers applications.
- Accurate 3D modeling, utilizing a speed optimized FDTD kernel
- (Finite Difference Time Domain Algorithm) Easy-to-use interface
- Import/export of layout data supporting common standards
- Developed and supported by experienced RF design engineers
- Proven in practice within industrial and public projects
- Software and application support available
- Updated frequently with latest developments in research and new features.
Download the EMPIRE™ Short-Manual:
Empire-Manual.pdf (4.6 MB)
Visit the home pages of EMPIRE™ and MultiLib™ at:
MultiLib™ is the new state-of-the-art model library, which includes all standard elements for analog high-frequency multi-layered circuit designs. As an add-on to Agilent's ADS™, MultiLib™ is very easy to use for the simulation, design, and layout of multi-layered RF circuits.
Download the MultiLib™ Data-Sheet:
Filter schematic with MultiLib elements in Agilent‘s ADS™